Providing for your family in the event of your death is essential for proper risk management, and life insurance benefits that replace your income may be one of the best ways to meet your family's ongoing financial needs. A CHOICE Life Advisor can review your current situation and tailor an insurance plan just for you.
For more information, follow the links listed below, courtesy of the Insurance Information Institute.
LIFE INSURANCE BASICS
- Why should I buy life insurance?
- How much life insurance do I need?
- What are the principal types of life insurance?
- How is life insurance sold?
- What is a beneficiary?
TYPE OF LIFE INSURANCE
- What are the types of term insurance policies?
- What are the different types of permanent policies?
- Why should I purchase permanent insurance?
BUYING AND SAVING MONEY
- How should I choose what type of life insurance to buy?
- How do I pick a life insurance company?
- How can I assess the financial strength of an insurance company?
- How should I choose a life insurance agent?
- How can I save money on life insurance?
Used with permission by Insurance Information Institute, Inc. - www.iii.org