CHOICE Insurance is not just another commercial insurance provider that happens to offer insurance for wineries. We have specialized in serving wineries since 1986.
As an independent commercial insurance agency, operating in Kirkland, Washington just 4 miles from Woodinville Wine Country and about an hour from Yakima Wine Country we have protected wineries for over 20 years.
Comprehensive Winery Insurance
- Liquor Law Liability (Dram Shop): If your operation manufactures, processes, directly distributes, sells, serves or furnishes liquor/wine to the public through your operations, this endorsement provides coverage for bodily injury and property damage for the above exposure.
- Product Liability: If your completed product(s) cause bodily injury or property damage after relinquishing possession of those products, the liability arising out of such injury or damage would be covered worldwide if suit was brought in the United States.
- Festival Liability: Most winery policies charge additional premium for on or offsite festivals and special events, this is automatically included in the base premium.
- Vineyard Chemical Drift Liability: Most wineries have exposures from the use of chemicals to maintain their vineyards. If in the process of, discharge, dispersal, release or escape into the air (but not by aircraft) coverage will be provided for damage to others property, up to a $100,000 limit.
- Property Coverage (including outdoor vines, leakages, inventory and agricultural equipment)
- Business Auto
- Workers Compensation
- Winery Bonding and Surety